arrow_back Have fun with Python3
Python for Security Professionals
Submitted by Aditya Shankar Tripathi (@aditya-s-tripathi) on Friday, 15 February 2019
Python is very powerful and yet easy-to-learn language even for those who hate coding. This session is for people who want to make their careers in Cybersecurity with coding skills. Python is used now-a-days to develop many security tools and scripts.
Introduction to Python
2. Syntax, variables, operators
3. Lists, tuples, dictionaries
4. if..else statements, while and for loops,
5. Functions, classes/objects,
6. Modules, JSON, PIP, REGEx
7. Writing and running basic scripts
8. Networking devices: Routers, switches and their functionality
9. Kali linux
10. Writing python scripts on Kali to exploit networking devices by bruteforce
11. Writing python tools for DoS attack, bruteforce attack
**Bonus: Android smartphones hacking via backdoor application
Pariticipants would requires laptops and we will need wifi connectivity.
Aditya is working as a Security Analyst in the industry for past 2 years.
Previously, he has worked as Consultant in providing network infrastructure solutions.
He likes coding in python. On weekends, he organizes and attends meetups for Cybersecurity awareness for both levels: enterprise and individual.