arrow_back Exploring Git - from inside out (Workshop)
IoT via Beaglebone arrow_forward
Deep Dive into Competitive Programming & Algorithms (Workshop)
Submitted by Utkarsh Kushwaha (@utkarsh-kushwaha) on Thursday, 8 February 2018
Technical level: Intermediate
Workshop will consist of brief introduction to Competitive Programming, followed by demonstration of advanced techniques, algorithms for problem solving. Different approaches to solve complex problems, a brief overview of existing data-structures, and references for futher reading & practice are just some of the key takeaways for the attendees.
- What is Competitive Programming ?
- Existing platforms to practice competitive programming, suggestions
- Approach towards problem solving
- Try out problems, will be solved during workshop to get a hands on experience to code them.
- Doubt Session
- Suggested references, blogs for further reading.
Distinctive competitive programmer.
Ranked 32nd at ACM ICPC Asia Kharagpur Regionals.
In National top 100 of Hackerrank rankings.
Winner of multiple competitive programming competitions.