Previous proposalOpenstack for Beginers
Bootloader and UEFI (new BIOS)
UEFI is a new firmware implementation.
1) BIOS vs UEFI
2) How bootloaders work with BIOS and UEFI implementaions ?
3) How OS boots with UEFI firmware ?
4) How linux deals with secure boot feature of windows ?
5) Will showcase a system which has 100+ Operating Systems installed and booting with one bootloader :)
- Principal Technical Support Engineer
- May 2010 to Current (8 years technical experiance) at Red Hat Inc. Pune, Maharashtra
- Developed and maintained technical expertise in ‘Booting & Performance tuning’ of Linux systems.
- Regular open source conference speaker.